I am an abolitionist embarking on my second year fighting human trafficking in Mumbai --- Follow along with me as I navigate my way through this crazy wonderful life!
Jamie, Prayed for you and all of your friends this weekend at the GPG. Learned so much and connected with God more than I have in quite a while. Heard him say, "Wait and let me prepare you for the way I want you to go."
I'm still living vicariously through you....and for now that is enough. I learned that I can make a huge difference through prayer. I'm sitting here imagining you loving on Neha like you love on my own little girls....beautiful tears flowing.....imagining my next child...who will likely be adopted from an orphanage....hopefully one filled with so much love. Thank you for your heart, Jamie. You are loved.
Hi Jamie...Loved your latest update and pics. You're having quite an adventure.
ReplyDeleteMay God keep you safe.
Uncle Paul
Jamie,
ReplyDeletePrayed for you and all of your friends this weekend at the GPG. Learned so much and connected with God more than I have in quite a while. Heard him say, "Wait and let me prepare you for the way I want you to go."
I'm still living vicariously through you....and for now that is enough. I learned that I can make a huge difference through prayer. I'm sitting here imagining you loving on Neha like you love on my own little girls....beautiful tears flowing.....imagining my next child...who will likely be adopted from an orphanage....hopefully one filled with so much love. Thank you for your heart, Jamie. You are loved.
Mariah Kroger
Mariah